Testosterone acetate most powerful testosterone?

Buy Testosterone Acetate Powder Online Shop:

http://www.testosteronepowder.org/98-purity-buy-testosterone-acetate-powder-online-200g-p-19.html

Contact me directly: joanna@steroidpowders.com

test decanoate
Discussion in ‘Steroid Forum’ started by PS LABS FOUNDER, May 28, 2013.
Page 1 of 5
12345Next >
#1
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
HEY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO WHICH TEST IS BEST FOR GAINS / SIDES AND MOST POWERFUL PER MG OTHER THEN JUST testosterone SUSPENSION / TEST ACE LOOKS LIKE THE WINNER, MOST POWERFUL AND BEST …WHY DO UG LABS NOT MAKE THIS STUFF??:confused:

CONTRARY TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY OR BELIEVE ALL TEST IS NOT EQUAL

EXAMPLE –
100MG TEST ACE = 83MG {SO 500MG TEST ACE IS REALLY 415MG}
100MG TEST D = 62MG {SO 500MG TEST D IS REALLY 310MG}

TESTOSTERONE ACETATE HAS MORE MG OF ACTUAL TEST THEN ANY OTHER TEST OUT THERE WITH A ESTER ATTACHED TO IT
– WHY DONT PEOPLE MAKE THIS STUFF AND YOU SEE IT ON THE MARKET?? EOD INJECTIONS WOULD BE GREAT, WOULD SHOW BETTER RESULTS AND THIS TEST WOULD NOT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU SEE WITH TEST P
This is the same for Testosterone, Nandrolone, Trenbolone etc. ESTER WEIGHTS

Base: 100mg
Acetate: 83mg:drooling:
Propionate: 80mg
Isocaproate: 72mg
Enanthate: 70mg
Cypionate: 69mg
Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Decanoate: 62mg
Undecanoate: 61mg
Undecylenate: 60mg
Laurate: 56mg

http://www.testosteronepowder.org/98-purity-buy-testosterone-acetate-powder-online-200g-p-19.html

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 28, 2013 #1
stoneMASON, ruckin and Dr JIM like this.
#2
Stretch
Well-Known Member
What problems do we see with propionate?

Stretch, May 28, 2013 #2
#3
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
stretch said:
what problems do we see with propionate?
prostate for a start …also its weaker then ace so why use it?

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 28, 2013 #3
#4
MANWHORE
Well-Known Member
Once the ester is removed Test is Test..

It’s all timing.. Blood levels..

Why do some say Sust gives less water,
Then say Prop gives less water?

Answer: Cause people are retarded

tren BABY!

O no, Mast P now
Just put in order, for 5 grams..
Should last me 3 weeks 😀

MANWHORE, May 28, 2013 #4
stoneMASON, Dr JIM, MR10X and 1 other person like this.
#5
foreveryoung
foreveryoung
Well-Known Member
who cares about mg of test per ml?? it is irrelevant really

test undecanoate.jpg

Our Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

I see some labs put out crazy concentrations like 400mg/ml and some fools get all excited that it is so powerful, give me a weaker concentration that stays in solution well and doesn’t hurt as much in situ and that is what matters

and to answer your question, I think the problem with -acetates is that they are not as soluble, so that you can’t get a very high concentration with them anyways, or they will crash, probably limited to around 100mg/ml I am guessing before you would start to see problems
foreveryoung, May 28, 2013 #5
robbiek426 likes this.
#6
tanuki
Active Member
Why not just up the dosage of a longer ester?
The only time I’d ever use a short ester is to finish up a cycle. Otherwise it’s a hassle and literally a pain in the ass to use them.
tanuki, May 28, 2013 #6
barbelle likes this.
#7
MR10X
Well-Known Member
MANWHORE said: ↑
Once the ster is removed Test is Test..
It’s all timing.. Blood levels..
Why do some say Sust gives less water,
Then say Prop gives less water?
Answer: Cause people are retarded
tren BABY!

O no, Mast P now
Just put in order, for 5 grams..
Should last me 3 weeks 😀
Click to expand…
I have used every type of test,suspension,prop,sustanon,enathate,and cypionate and the only way there was a difference was with dose.Higher dose gave greater effects.

MR10X, May 28, 2013 #7
MR10X
Well-Known Membe
PS LABS FOUNDER said:
prostate for a start …also its weaker then ace so why use it?
All versions of test will cause prostrate problems.with equal blood levels they would be the same strength.Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

MR10X, May 28, 2013 #8
Stretch likes this.
#9
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
It matters very little if an ester, or a suspension is chosen the average T peak is 36 hours.
However the reason T-s users begin to feel the effects sooner and with greater intensity (liteally immediately post injection), is the absence of an attached ester.
This allows the suspension to “dissociate” into it’s separate components (solute and solvent) thereby promoting prompt movement of testosterone into the blood stream.
Finally once the “suspension testosterone” enters the vascular system there’s no waiting around for an esterase enzyme to cleave the ester, since only then can testosterone enter the cell.
jim

Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #9
#10
Stretch
Well-Known Member
Dr JIM said: ↑
It matters very little if an ester, or a suspension is chosen the average T peak is 36 hours.
However the reason T-s users begin to feel the effects sooner and with greater intensity (literally immediately post injection), is the absence of an attached ester.
This allows the suspension to “dissociate” into it’s separate components (solute and solvent) thereby promoting prompt movement of testosterone into the blood stream.
Finally once the “suspension testosterone” enters the vascular system there’s no waiting around for an esterase enzyme to cleave the ester, since only then can testosterone enter the cell.
Click to expand…
So, when you say the T peak occurs 36 hrs post inject.

If the ester was enanthate, that would still be T with the ester attached and therefore unusable by the body? Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

So the estrified horomone enters the bloodstream via the IM depot, where the ester is cleaved AFTER entering the bloodstream? If so, would blood tests show elevated free T, or total T during this period? Even tho the user was feeling little to zero effect?

Also, does T without an ester always have the same half-life? Meaning we wait different amounts of time for the ester to be cleaved, then once this occurs the T always lives for 24-36 additional hours “post-cleavage”;) lol.

Last edited: May 29, 2013
Stretch, May 29, 2013 #10
#11
foreveryoung
Well-Known Member
Stretch said: ↑
So, when you say the T peak occurs 36 hrs post inject.

If the eser was enanthate, that would still be T with the ester attached and therefore unusable by the body?

So the estrified horomone enters the bloodstream via the IM depot, where the ester is cleaved AFTER entering the bloodstream? If so, would blood tests show elevated free T, or total T during this period? Even tho the user was feeling little to zero effect?

Also, does T without an ester always have the same half-life? Meaning we wait different amounts of time for the ester to be cleaved, then once this occurs the T always lives for 24-36 additional hours “post-cleavage”;) lol.
Click to expand…
no… the ester is cleaved at the injection site, at 36 hours the peak he is talking about is free testosterone Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
foreveryoung, May 29, 2013 #11
Stretch likes this.
#12
Dr JIM
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
Correct FY!

The 36 hour measurement can be either the Total testosterone or the Free testosterone since the peak averages 36 hours (+ or – 12 hours depending upon the ester)

Furthermore any esterified testosterone which escapes the depot or the immediately surrounding area, is rapidly cleaved by serum “esterase enzyme”.

This enzyme is ubiquitous throughout the blood stream, since esters are a component of FATS and “de-esterification” is required for their metabolism.

Consequently “esterified testosterone” is NOT a part of either the free or total testosterone level.

The answer to your question Stretch is has already been answered by MW, once the ester is separated from testosterone “testosterone is testosterone” as is the half life
Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #12
DieYoungStrong and Stretch like this.
#13
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
There are several reasons a “peak” value is reached at 36 hours. But suffice it to say “free testosterone” has a very short half life in the serum, because unless it attaches itself to a circulating protein it will enter the cell.

The type of ester determines how long a particular AAS remains in the depot, which is the primary determinant of the AAS half life because once exposed to esterase the anabolic won’t be around much longer, perhaps a few hours at best.

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

Awesome Member
I’ve read related discussions in medicine which are much less germane once steady state levels are achieved, and drug toxicity is not problematic (such as AAS) IMO.

However when using particularly “toxic” medications, such as chemotherapy drugs which have a narrow therapeutic window, the differences are very important, AND settled with serial blood levels since that is the ONLY means of determining the operational kinetics of ANY drug
Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #15
#16
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
Dr JIM said:
I’ve read related discussions in medicine which are much less germane once steady state levels are achieved, and drug toxicity is not problematic (such as AAS) IMO.
I’m sorry for being obtuse, but what are you saying here?

You’ve read related discussions in medicine which are less relevant once steady state levels are achieved?

I’m lost.
Stretch, May 29, 2013 #16
#17
Dr JIM
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
I will mention one factor (which was discussed in that debate) which has a marked impact on any IM drug but especially those which are oil based.

That is, the muscle chosen as the injection site may be more important then the ester itself.

Several studies have shown AAS deltoid injections double and may even triple an anabolics half life (compared to the gluteal region) ESPECIALLY if that muscle IS NOT exercised (deltoid in particular)

Consequently most studies use the gluteal muscle as the reference standard because the glutes are inherently “exercised” thru walking alone.

Nandrolone Base .jpg

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #17
#18
idmd
idmd
Well-Known Member
I’m a thigh guy myself…just easier to do. I always wondered about how injecting and then exercising a specific muscle effected absorption.

idmd, May 29, 2013 #18
#19
Dr JIM
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
I’m not familiar with any studies which looked specifically at “exercise” as a solitary variable, but I’ve no doubt any activity which enhance blood flow will increase absorption and shorten the half life.

What are you doing up so early mate? Are u in the office today?
Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #19
#20
MR10X
MR10X
Well-Known Member
I found 100mg of testerone suspension ED very dramatic since there is no ester at all.You would have to do a very high dose for for a few weeks to get the same effects as 100mg of suspension,probably in excess of 1000 mg a week.

Yea that sounds about right because the enanthate or cypionate ester are 70% testosterone,

Thus 1000 mg of T-e or T-c would be roughly 700mg of testosterone base.

Yep that’s the same quantity of T-susp if it was dosed at 100mg/QD for 7 days = 700mg of testosterone!

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

Dr JIM, May 29, 2013 #21
#22
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
mr10x said:
i found 100mg of testerone suspension ed very dramatic since there is no ester at all.you would have to do a very high dose for for a few weeks to get the same effects as 100mg of suspension,probably in excess of 1000 mg a week…..
i think test ace would be better then test suspension even as you dont have massive raises and lowers of test levels ..like suspension you would inject and have a huge raise of test then a huge fall within 12 hours …test ace would be more steady blood levels ed injections or eod

and test ace you dont lose that much test from the ester – 100mg test ace=83mg
id say 800mg a week would give huge gains {664mg}

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 29, 2013 #22
#23
Dr JIM
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
I suspect a theoretical discussion is of no benefit at this juncture since serial lab testing best determines the operational kinetics involved of any drug including AAS.

But suffice to say, gander thru my posts on this thread.

After doing so you might conclude I’m probably more apt to support Concillators position in their “elimination/absorption kinetic” debate, and that assumption would be correct!

I suspect it’s best explained by one known fact, which is, if absorption never reached an equilibrium with elimination, (I know there are other variables) achieving “steady state” levels would seem quite difficult, (which I suspect is the essence of ConCs position).

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
🙂
Dr JIM, May 30, 2013 #23
Stretch likes this.
#24
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
Dr JIM said:
I suspect a theoretical discussion is of no benefit at this juncture since serial lab testing best determines the operational kinetics involved of any drug including AAS.

But suffice to say, gander thru my posts on this thread.

After doing so you might conclude I’m probably more apt to support Concillators position in their “elimination/absorption kinetic” debate, and that assumption would be correct!

I suspect it’s best explained by one known fact, which is, if absorption never reached an equilibrium with elimination, (I know there are other variables) achieving “steady state” levels would seem quite difficult, (which I suspect is the essence of ConCs position).

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
🙂
Click to expand…
GOOD GOD DUDE? R U A COMPUTER OR JUST SOME MEGA NERD? TALK LIKE A ACTUAL NORMAL PERSON AND NOT LIKE SOME NERD TRYING TO SOUND WHAT HE THINKS IS SMART / ANYONE CAN READ SOMETHING AND THINK THEY KNOW ITS EFFECTS, BUT NO ONE REALLY KNOWS UNTIL THEY DO IT THEMSELVES …IM GUESSING YOU DO NOT DO STEROIDS AT ALL JIM? :confused:

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 30, 2013 #24
#25
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
MR10X said:
I found 100mg of testerone suspension ED very dramatic since there is no ester at all.You would have to do a very high dose for for a few weeks to get the same effects as 100mg of suspension,probably in excess of 1000 mg a week…..
I THINK ONLY ABOUT A WEEK WITH ACE TO START GETTING THE SAME EFFECTS AS SUSPENSION / ACE YOU COULD INJECT JUST EOD AND STILL HAVE GOOD EVEN TEST LEVELS AND MG PER MG TEST ACE IS MOST POWERFUL OF ANY ESTER TEST:drooling:

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 30, 2013 #25
#26
foreveryoung
foreveryoung
Well-Known Member
why are you shouting? and what is with the obsession of any particular ester, they all pretty much get the job done when you adjust dosage to equivalence, saying “the most powerful ester test” is pretty much irrelevant to the real world… just adjust your dose and injection frequency based on the ester and don’t worry about it
Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
foreveryoung, May 30, 2013 #26
#27
foreveryoung
foreveryoung
Well-Known Member
PS LABS FOUNDER said:
……like suspension you would inject and have a huge raise of test then a huge fall within 12 hours ….
this in incorrect by the way, the half life of suspension is around 40 hours

foreveryoung, May 30, 2013 #27
DieYoungStrong and Stretch like this.
#28
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
PS LABS FOUNDER said:
GOOD GOD DUDE?
why is there a question mark at the end of this sentence?^^^

R U A COMPUTER OR JUST SOME MEGA NERD?
TALK LIKE A ACTUAL NORMAL PERSON

like “a” actual person? You sound like A idiot.

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
AND NOT LIKE SOME NERD TRYING TO SOUND WHAT HE THINKS IS SMART /

kids are seperating thoughts with forward slashes now? You mean the computer can’t fix that for you too?!

ANYONE CAN READ SOMETHING AND THINK THEY KNOW ITS EFFECTS, BUT NO ONE REALLY KNOWS UNTIL THEY DO IT THEMSELVES …IM GUESSING YOU DO NOT DO STEROIDS AT ALL JIM? :confused:
Click to expand…
You finished quite well. Last sentence was nicely done, by your usual standards. But the fact that this entire post was designed to lambast someone else for their use of the English language was mind boggling to me, and required mentioning.

How do you graduate without being able to compose a single paragraph?!?! And don’t give me that bullshit internet answer: “I could, but its the internet, who cares?”.

The very fact that this is the internet and all communication is written it is MORE important to communicate clearly, since our meanings are so often misconstrued.

I like you PS. But look at Jims post again, he wasn’t saying anything negative about your little obsession with acetate. And he was spot on, to say that before everyone starts demanding acetate esters for their AAS, we have more than one dope dealer telling us its a good idea….right?

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

Btw….what happened? You got some bulk TA at a good price or something

Dr JIM said:
I suspect a theoretical discussion is of no benefit at this juncture since serial lab testing best determines the operational kinetics involved of any drug including AAS.

But suffice to say, gander thru my posts on this thread.

After doing so you might conclude I’m probably more apt to support Concillators position in their “elimination/absorption kinetic” debate, and that assumption would be correct!

I suspect it’s best explained by one known fact, which is, if absorption never reached an equilibrium with elimination, (I know there are other variables) achieving “steady state” levels would seem quite difficult, (which I suspect is the essence of ConCs position).

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
🙂
Click to expand…

Stretch, May 30, 2013 #28
Dr JIM likes this.
#29
DieYoungStrong
DieYoungStrong
Well-Known Member
foreveryoung said:
this in incorrect by the way, the half life of suspension is around 40 hours
I did real suspension back in the late 90s. Wonderful drug. You inject suspension daily. The half-life is around 40 hours. There is no crash at the end of the day. Pinning every day is hard enough. Not to many people would stick to 2x daily injection.

Suspension Daily and Prop EOD really aren’t all that different after a week or so.

A lot of guys I know used to inject suspension with longer esters at the beginning of a cycle as a kind of “frontload” before people in my circle were really talking about frontloading. Then they would hit the suspension again at the end of the cycle while the longer esters cleared out. Pretty much the same as is done with Prop.

Suspension is best if you want to keep on some test in the final weeks of contest prep, or so I’ve been told. I never competed. Other then that, stick with a different ester unless you enjoy being a pin cushion.

DieYoungStrong, May 30, 2013 #29
#30
Dr JIM
Dr JIM
Awesome Member
PLF
I never antiscipate you will be able to understand the content of many of my posts but that’s OK, I’ll have my 6yo niece write your reply!

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

Dr JIM, May 30, 2013 #30
#31
cvictorg
cvictorg
Well-Known Member
MR10X said:
All versions of test will cause prostrate problems.with equal blood levels they would be the same strength.
Pure BULLSHIT – my PSA has NEVER gone higher than .42 – NEVER

cvictorg, May 30, 2013 #31
PS LABS FOUNDER and Gunrunner like this.
#32
whitegato777
whitegato777
Member
I would switch to test base sub q if I can find someone that has done it successfully..

whitegato777, May 30, 2013 #32
#33
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
cvictorg said: ↑
Pure BULLSHIT – my PSA has NEVER gone higher than .42 – NEVER
I think his point was that all esters pose the same risks to prostate health. In refutation of the point inferred by the OP, that prop posed more of a risk.

Stretch, May 30, 2013 #33
#34
MR10X
MR10X
Well-Known Member
foreveryoung said: ↑
why are you shouting? and what is with the obsession of any particular ester, they all pretty much get the job done when you adjust dosage to equivalence, saying “the most powerful ester test” is pretty much irrelevant to the real world… just adjust your dose and injection frequency based on the ester and don’t worry about it
This pretty much just seems to zoom right over his head.With the correct adjustment of dosage you should get the same results from any test ester.
Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
MR10X, May 30, 2013 #34
DieYoungStrong likes this.
#35
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
foreveryoung said: ↑
this in incorrect by the way, the half life of suspension is around 40 hours
if that was try why would you need to inject every day?? Or mytiple times a day??

Also the esters do make a difference could be as dramatic as nearly a 50% difference in mg to mg powers

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 30, 2013 #35
#36
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
PS LABS FOUNDER said: ↑
if that was try why would you need to inject every day?? Or mytiple times a day??

Also the esters do make a difference could be as dramatic as nearly a 50% difference in mg to mg powers
But don’t the prices reflect that difference? 10mls of 100mg Prop is $20-$50. 10mls of 250mg Cyp is $35-$60.

So where is the benefit really?
Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
Stretch, May 30, 2013 #36
#37
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
stretch said: ↑
you finished quite well. Last sentence was nicely done, by your usual standards. But the fact that this entire post was designed to lambast someone else for their use of the english language was mind boggling to me, and required mentioning.

How do you graduate without being able to compose a single paragraph?!?! And don’t give me that bullshit internet answer: “i could, but its the internet, who cares?”.

The very fact that this is the internet and all communication is written it is more important to communicate clearly, since our meanings are so often misconstrued.

I like you ps. But look at jims post again, he wasn’t saying anything negative about your little obsession with acetate. And he was spot on, to say that before everyone starts demanding acetate esters for their aas, we have more than one dope dealer telling us its a good idea….right?

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

Btw….what happened? You got some bulk ta at a good price or something?
Click to expand…
i didnt think this was a college paper and required me to not talk like a normal person …would you talk like that in person jim?? Id laugh in ur face and i could not take you seriously in society if you talked like that normally

stretch no i never even seen any test ace with my own eyes …i didnt even know it existed until i saw the raws for sale / i just though it would be a faster acting and more powerful mg to mg test then any other.

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 30, 2013 #37
#38
PS LABS FOUNDER
PS LABS FOUNDER
Active Member
stretch said:
but don’t the prices reflect that difference? 10mls of 100mg prop is $20-$50. 10mls of 250mg cyp is $35-$60.

So where is the benefit really?
because ace or c would be the same price 20ml of 300mg for 60$

PS LABS FOUNDER, May 30, 2013 #38
#39
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
PS LABS FOUNDER said:
i didnt think this was a college paper and required me to not talk like a normal person …would you talk like that in person jim?? Id laugh in ur face and i could not take you seriously in society if you talked like that normally

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/

stretch no i never even seen any test ace with my own eyes …i didnt even know it existed until i saw the raws for sale / i just though it would be a faster acting and more powerful mg to mg test then any other.

Yeah, I had a bug up my ass when I wrote this. Something about ur post just aggravated me.

I mean, I hate it when less educated types ridicule the educated for their education. For the record I am not an educated man, last time I graduated anything it was highschool. Well….bootcamp I guess. But despite my hate for what you did, I shouldn’t have insulted you personally, as youve never done so with me. Sorry.

Society is going down the tubes, we are getting so ridiculously stupid its unreal. Everyone just wants constant entertainment, mindless entertainment. And I took my frustration with these things out on you, which is never okay to do.
This isn’t a flame on you bro. But how old are you, and what was the last book you read?
Last edited: May 30, 2013
Stretch, May 30, 2013 #39
#40
Stretch
Stretch
Well-Known Member
PS LABS FOUNDER said: ↑
because ace or c would be the same price 20ml of 300mg for 60$
Nah. It wouldn’t. We both know that UGL owners would brew that ACE around 150-200mg and charge it right between PROP and CYP.

Our legal Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/
The price of powder is just one portion of the final cost of gear. The main determinant factor is market value…ie..the most I can get, based off my clientele and competition. Right? Supply and demand.

You have a powder source. What’s the $/g on ACE? I am gonna ask my guy too, ive heard its a little pricier in the past.

Contact me directly: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s