Drug test help from those in the know

Order high quality steroids, please visit our shopping online site:

BizWorks • Wed, Mar 13th, ’13 16:47 • 9 replies, 2140 views
Okay, I have a question for only those who really know- not ones who are just repeating what they’ve read on other forums or ‘heard’…

My questions are regarding drug test detection times.

I’ve tried to do my research but I keep getting conflicting answers. For example, some say EQ is detectable for up to 18 months, whereas some say 5 months (and some even less). As you can see there is quite a large difference between 5 months and 18 months…

Now to give a little background to help clarify; I’m going to try give the best information I can but it will be vague on purpose (for my protection):

No this is not for a job employment drug test. I’m not an idiot. This is a sports related urine drug test, specifically for steroids and TE ratios.

The drugs in question are EQ, Tren Ace, Test P and Mast P. It’s mainly the EQ and Tren Ace that I have concerns over.

From the time of the testing, the EQ would have been about 7 months prior. From the time of the Tren A, Test P and Mast P, it would have been 120 days (or about 4.25 months) prior.

I’m around 30 years of age. Lower mid 200’s in weight. Very low BF. Train everyday, mostly twice a day. Do lots of cardio.

Methenolone Enanthate

Order high quality steroids, please visit our shopping online site:

My questions are:

How long could the EQ show up in the test?
How long could the Tren A show up in the test?
Are those detection times a general rule of thumb? Meaning, if you were to compare them to my stats, is there a possibility they may clear my system sooner?
If I fall within the detectable times, is there anything I can do to speed the flushing of these drugs from my system quicker (herbs, diuretics, cleansing kits, more cardio, etc…)?

I know I just shouldn’t have taken anything. This obviously was not planned, whereas I wouldn’t have taken anything if I had known.

Any help on the matter is much appreciated!

COMMENTS

Roid Noid 3 years ago
tren-a. prop, mast was out of my system after 3 months, EQ I wasnt taking at the time and that would be the one that I would be concerned about. I know tren-a is said to take like 4 months and it cleared but EQ is longer and that one might still may be active in your system. And of course im sure if you done this much research you know that it varies person to person based any number of variables. Drink lots and lots of water, I would imagine with your training regime that for you the length would be much shorter but those tests pick up everything. Even shit you may not even know you are taking.
BizWorks 3 years ago @Roid Noid
Nice, thanks Roid!
The prop, tren a and mast p is just the stack I’m coming off of. It’ll be just over 4 months till the test, so it’s good to hear yours cleared in 3!
I am worried about that eq though. It’ll be 7 months by the time of the test but I’ve seen mixed reviews on the clear time…
Anyhow, you’ve given me more hope. Now to down more water and go for a run…!
(What the shits if I got popped from a tainted ‘legal’ supplement after all this- LOL)

Order high quality steroids, please visit our shopping online site:

michaell 3 years ago
Ester weights and active life.

The mgs below are the estimated amount of active hormone you get per 100mg of ester and active hormone.

Boldenone base: 100mg

Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

BizWorks 3 years ago @michaell
I’m aware of the active half lives, but my concern is the metabolites.
From what I understand, the metabolites are detectable long after the drug has been inactive in the body.
I’m looking for a way to get rid of the metabolites quicker.

BizWorks 3 years ago
No new takers can chime in with any suggestions?

Order high quality steroids, please visit our shopping online site:

I’m not too concerned with the testosterone testing (because I’m assuming 4 months is long enough to recover from test p and mast p) but I’m worried about the eq and tren.
(I’m pretty sure my TE ratios should be back in line by then also)

Assuming the best, that the eq and tren clear in 5 months, any ideas to pushing it out faster? At 4.25 months (7 on the eq), it’s pretty close. I’ve heard doing proper pct, having a lesser bf, higher metabolism and doing lots of cardio helps flush it out quicker… But of course I only ‘heard’ this and it may not be true

cmo25cent 3 years ago
Well they have to test for each steroid seperatly and know what their looking for. You can bet ur ass their going to test testosterone. I used to be a professional boxer and I had to take test before my fights. I never got busted for have tren a in my system and I would stop it a couple weeks before my fight.

UncleYoked 3 years ago
From my unserstanding, eq is detectable for around 5 months via urinalysis. Same for tren ace. Norandolone seems to be the longest in detection rate at around a year. I tested positive for deca in college because there’s really no way to time it’s use between seasons.

Hench 3 years ago
Deca and EQ linger a long time bro. It is possible that EQ can flush out of the system within 5 months, but usually remain for up to one year. I’ve tested positive at 12 months for nandrolone.

I’m not sure about Tren A but it’s a 19 nor so I’d guess it’ll linger as well.

test prop.jpg