Length of Tren Enanthate Cycle

Shopping Mall: http://www.testosteronepowder.org/99-purity-buy-trenbolone-enanthate-raw-powder-china-1200g-p-24.html

Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate.jpg
bigpapapump • Fri, Mar 22nd, ’13 21:23 • 8 replies, 3762 views
Sup Fellas, I am no stranger to AAS and have been running them off and on since the late 90’s. I’ve been on TRT for the last year and a half and get Testosterone pellets inserted in my hip every 5-6 months because my test levels were almost below 100. I’m in my 30’s, 5’9 and fluctuate between 185-195 at 7% bodyfat. My pellets put me at the 900-1100 range and I typically cruise 200mg of test on top of that every 7-14 days. I will blast 2-3 times per year for 8-12 weeks at a time. I have ran Tren E several times in the past and usually run it for 10-12 weeks. I respond well to 375mg per week. At about the 9-10 week mark I start becoming anxious and my piss starts turning brown no matter how much water I drink, but I never get kidney pain or any other kidney symptoms. This time I plan on trying to run it 14-16 weeks at 300mg along with 500mg of test(plus my pellets). Then I plan on coming off and only going with my scheduled TRT for 4-6 months. You guys think this is too much time on Tren even though is only at 300-400mg?

COMMENTS
DBALLZ 3 years ago
I’ve been on tren e since January and I honestly havn’t noticed much in negative sides besides some lethargy, a little insomnia, and a little night sweats. I am conscious of my water intake though, I certainly try to keep it high, and I am always dieting when I am using compounds such as tren. My pee is clear. Honestly at around the 9 week mark is when your body will begin to get more accustomed the added hormones and the gains aren’t nearly as good. I’d personally say if you are running into those issues around then than just come off, and save the rest for the next go around. Obviously that is putting some stress on some part of your body, if your urine is consistently brown than something is probably off. I personally have found it more beneficial to just come off around that point anyways because of the big drop in gains. Unless I am dieting for a show, I think I get more out of it by just coming off and cleaning out the receptors for the next rodeo.

manbearpig 3 years ago
well i HAVEN’T RAN TREN, but if the sides from tren e hit you hard at weeks 9-10, then that may be a good time to switch to the acetate ester so that you have more control over the sides.

j223 3 years ago
You should be cool. The enanthate takes a while to kick in as well, especially at a low dose like 300. You may get some crazy sweating at night though so watch out for that!
bigpapapump 3 years ago @j223
Oh bro, I sweat my ass off starting 2-3 weeks in on Tren. I have to sleep on a towel

j223 3 years ago @bigpapapump
I had it by day 3 haha. But that’s with ace
mjunkie 3 years ago
If u can handle it i say go for it, not like u need to recover your hpta…that would be the only issue i could think of, aside from the typical tren sides

bigpapapump 3 years ago
I say brown but its more like a “hangover piss”. Starts around the week 10 mark. My labs

chester 3 years ago
sounds like kidney probs piss sould be clear mybe yellow not brown even when on .get kidneys checked out before starting bro.

Trenbolone Enanthate
Trenbolone Enanthate is a strictly underground product, and not available for human use by any major pharmaceutical supply house in the world. It combines a very popular parent hormone (trenbolone) with a long acting ester (enanthate). This allows the advantage of once a week injections.

Background

For a fairly long time, the only version of legitimate Trenbolone available on the black market was Trenbolone Acetate. This was a fast acting version of Trenbolone often made from powder or cattle implant pellets. Since Parabolan (Trenbolone with a slightly longer ester) had been removed from the market, it developed a cult-like reputation, and a longer acting Trenbolone product was in demand on the black market. The underground labs of the time responded with Trenbolone Enanthate.

Steroid Action

Trenbolone Enanthate is a19-nor steroid, very similar to Nandrolone. The primary difference between Trenbolone is that there is a double carbon bond present at the 9 and 11 position on the steran nucleus. Trenbolone can not aromatize to estrogen nor be 5a-reduced.

It bonds very tightly to the Androgen Receptor, and for this reason it is thought that much of its fat-burning and muscle building abilities are receptor mediated.

Technical Data

Trenbolone Enanthate use produces an impressive amount of new muscle fiber, with minimal water retention (1) This may be done partly through an increase in IGF-1 within muscle tissue (2), and increased sensitivity of muscle satellite to IGF-1 and other growth factors(3) and an increase in the amount of DNA per muscle cell.

It has a very strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor (A.R), binding much more strongly than testosterone (4) as well as nandrolone.

Methyltrienolone.jpg

Trenbolone increases both protein synthesis as well as nitrogen retention in muscle tissue (5). Trenbolone can also bind with the (anti-anabolic) glucocorticoid receptor (6-7), thus aiding the muscle building process.

Finally, it also has the ability to improve nutrient efficiency and mineral absorption in animals given the drug (8-9).

User Notes

You have probably noticed that there is no “Technical Data” for Trenbolone Enanthate per se (all of the studies cited are actually on Trenbolone with a different ester)

Well…there’s a very good reason for that. As noted previously, trenbolone enanthate is a strictly underground product…so while you will easily be able to find it available from GA Labs or DL Pharmaceuticals INC., you will not find it available from UpJohn or Steris. In fact, at this point, you will only find Trenbolone (Acetate) available in the veterinary industry.

In my experience with Trenbolone Enanthate, it is a very potent cutting agent, and will even help keep you lean while on a bulking cycle (it did for me, anyway). However, it will also cause some undesirable effects as well. It can cause insomnia and night sweats, as well as possible anxiety. It seems to not cause “tren cough” (coughing associated with Trenbolone Acetate) but still seems to reduce cardiovascular ability.

All in all, though, Trenbolone (any ester) is a really great drug for both building muscle as well as burning fat. It’s probably most people’s favorite behind testosterone, side effects be damned…and for good reason.

If you’re not a competitive athlete, this is a really great drug. Bodybuilders love the stuff, and we see it in many pre-contest cycles now-a-days. Athletes need to avoid it, however, because it simply reduces cardiovascular output too greatly, probably due to prostaglandin induced bronchial constriction.

Trenbolone Enanthate
Trenbolone Enanthate
References

Br J Nutr. 1978 Nov;40(3):563-72.
J Cell Physiol. 2004 Nov;201(2):181-9.
Endocrinology. 1989 May;124(5):2110-7.
Toxicol Sci. 2002 Dec;70(2):202-11.15
J Anim Sci. 1994 Feb;72(2):515-22.
APMIS. 2001 Jan;109(1):1-8.
J Anim Sci. 1990 Sep;68(9):2682-9.
APMIS. 2001 Jan;109(1):1-8.
J Anim Sci. 1992 Nov;70(11):3381-90.