First Cycle, Question about Finasteride while on Cycle

For more details about our finasteride steroids powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

test undecanoate

First Cycle, Question about Finasteride while on Cycle
potato.head87 • Mon, Jun 11th, ’12 23:35 • 13 replies, 2572 views
My Cycle:

1 – 12 weeks: Test E. 500mgs/week (two injections 250mg each, one Monday and one Thursday)

On Cycle Therapy:
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (to prevent water retention and gyno)

PCT: (four weeks, started two weeks after last test E shot)

Nolva: 50/50/25/25
Clomid: 100/100/50/50

This is my first cycle which I am going to start at the beginning of next month. My question is about Finasteride. I was going to begin using Finasteride while on cycle and through pct, however I have heard that it increases estrogen causing a higher risk of gyno. I am taking Aromasin while on cycle 12.5mg EOD. With the Aromasin, is that enough to combat the added risk of gyno while on Finasteride? I was also looking into getting a topical solution and using it with the Finasteride.

What would anyone recommend? The Aromasin should prevent the gyno and not worry about extra estrogen while on Finasteride? Or skip the Finasteride and just use a topical solution that blocks DHT in the hair? Any comments or recommendations would be great. Thanks!!!

COMMENTS
Odin's Son’s picture
LVL2
139

Odin’s Son 4 years ago @Anonymous
Damnit!!!! Is that why I have hair on my vagina! LOL
My doc told me that it would actually raise my natural test by about 10%. Now he never told me to worry about any estrogen levels increasing, but when we raise test levels our bodies raise estrogen. So, I guess it would raise estrogen by 10% as well to maintain homeostasis. Correct?

potato.head87’s picture
REG

potato.head87 4 years ago @Odin’s Son
yup makes sense, good luck with the hairy vagina lol…too bad its not the 80’s, you’d be in style lol.

potato.head87’s picture
REG

potato.head87 4 years ago @Anonymous
No, I think its the other way around. I researched multiple sources and got the answer finasteride increases estrogen. By how much, or how much there is an increased risk of gyno idk. Here’s a copy and paste from a forum post I was looking at:

It absolutely does increase estrogen, in 2 ways in fact.

First off some of the testosterone that does not get converted to dihydrotestosterone gets converted to estrogen. test levels will increase 10-20% on a 5-AR blocker depending on the dose. You can expect a 10-20% increase in estrogen as well.

Secondly, dihydrotestosterone acts like an Anti-E agent because it has a high affinity for the aromatase enzyme.

gynecomastia is a side effect of fin and dut use – look it up. This is due to increased E levels.

Odin's Son’s picture
LVL2
139

Odin’s Son 4 years ago
I take finasteride prescribed to me by my doc and I am having no negative side effects. Everyone is different and you should be aware of any negative sides that 1-2% of men have while taking it. I swear by it while others are scared off by the possibility of sexual dysfunction.

potato.head87’s picture
REG

potato.head87 4 years ago @Odin’s Son
Good to hear, I’m probably going to take it while on cycle as a precaution, better safe than sorry.

Steveb’s picture
LVL3
328

Steveb 4 years ago
This should help http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html

sgtstedanko’s picture
BAN
840

sgtstedanko 4 years ago
Age, stats, etc!
& I know you’re not the real potato head; he’s been on trt for decades : )

potato.head87’s picture
REG

potato.head87 4 years ago @sgtstedanko
Age: 24
Weight: 204 lbs.
Bodyfat: 12 – 15% (Haven’t had it done in a while, a little of a guess, I have good definition, but no six pack)

So what do you guys think about the finasteride with aromasin? Should I take it for its prevention of hair loss, or is there a serious risk of increased gyno while on cycle?

potato.head87’s picture
REG

potato.head87 4 years ago @potato.head87
also I have been training regularly since I was 17, however, I did take a short break about a year and a half to two years ago, but am now back on track

fast48’s picture
BASIC

fast48 4 years ago @potato.head87
Forget finasteride. Less hair is less to wash.

tread-m’s picture