First proper cycle Testosterone cypionate

For more detail about legit testosterone cypionate powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Methenolone Acetate
HonestJohn • Sat, Aug 8th, ’15 05:35 • 8 replies, 218 views
Hello everyone,

New to eroids forums, just wish to post my current plan on a cycle I will be starting in a couple of months time.

I already have all of the test, hcg, adex, nolv

Weeks 1-10 – testosterone cyp 600mg (2x300mg a week)

Weeks 1-12 – arimidex 0.25 eod

Weeks 5-11 – hcg 500iu a week

Weeks 12-15 – nolvadex 20mg a day

Any advice with tweeking this would be appreciated,

Thanks for taking time to read my post,

Honestjohn

COMMENTS

Whitetrash 10 months ago
Thanks for filling out your stats and giving us some background. GH is right with his advice to pull bloods first so you have a baseline. I see you are waiting on results so assuming everything is within normal ranges I have some comments on your cycle proposal:

Test dose is higher than normal for a first cycle so I would drop is to 500mg per week
10 weeks is short for the cyp ester so I would extend to 12
Don’t start adex on day one because the estrogen won’t build up until around week 3 or 4 with the cyp ester
The hcg may not be a bad idea depending on what your bloods say
I would add clomid into your pct and change nolva from 20 to 40 for the first two weeks

You want to increase strength on the bench so you will need to eat big. I’m not a power lifter so maybe some of the other guys can give you specific diet advice. Check out the diet clinic.
HonestJohn 10 months ago @Whitetrash
Cheers for the advice Whitetrash,

Much appreciated dude!

test isocaproate

GearHead 10 months ago
Since you are cycling with PCT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, get a blood test (hormone panel) done before you start so you know what your natural hormone levels are before the cycle. It is the only way you will know if your PCT has worked and you are ready for another cycle.

Any confusion shoot me a PM I just sent you a friend request FR.
HonestJohn 10 months ago @GearHead
Hello GearHead,

Thanks for the reply, I have got bloods done last week waiting for gp to call me too book to go see results
Tron 10 months ago
How long has your body fat been at 16% with you eating 5 clean meals a day?

HonestJohn 10 months ago @Tron
Only the past 12 months, been drinking alot of whole milk and gone up a weight category to see if strength would increase….mass=force and all that
HonestJohn 10 months ago
Bf – 16%
Weight – 97kg
Age – 29

I compete in powerlifting and have been training powerlifting specific for 5 years, but have been weight training for 10 years.

Just want to push my kg’s in my squat and bench

My diet is solid lots of clean food, your general meat, fish, clean carbs (the occasional treat),
Healthy fats. Eating 4-5 times a day, sleeping on average 8 hours a night.

T total don’t drink alcohol.

Previous cycles….well can’t really call them cycles….naive youngster being stupid with test with no pct when 18 and oxys when I was 21….

Looking back now at it and realise that the ‘mate’ who sorted me out didn’t have a clue himself and he was 10 years my senior….

Whitetrash 10 months ago
Please update your stats to include BF and clarify your weight. I assume you meant pounds but I may be wrong.

Please provide some info on diet and training and your goals for this cycle. The more info you give us the better advice you will get back. You mentioned this is your first proper cycle; what were your previous cycles if any?

Stere0 2 months ago
Well, I have never been a fan of indian gear with some exceptions (radja, tried once), and recently I put my hands onto Kalpa’s test and gave it a shot …
It feels to be underdosed O_O
No second chance. !

ziabungle 2 years ago
Since I first used this, its the base to every cycle I run. On the blast portion of a blast and cruise now, will post new pics soon.

Littleginger 2 years ago
I’ve used several kalpa test and the cyp is on point along with all their other products I have tried. Used for trt dosing as well as bulking and more than satisfied. Even on trt dosing (cc or little less) for me a week I can maintain gains and sex drive stays great. More than a cc a week and I grow. Great product

Project Buff 2 years ago
I’ve ran some basic Cyp in the past and since switching to kalpa cyp, its night and day. Stuff is no joke. I decided to use this for my cut instead of Prop and I lost 22 lbs in 16 weeks and all my lifts went up. My source for Kalpa is a little difficult to get right now so I am searching for a new Kalpa source. Any help let me know.
joe2632 2 years ago
I used this 3x months. Awesome. Gained 30+muscle. Great sex drive.

Liquidz 3 years ago
this product is awesome

great libido, mood boost
strength was up but most noteably my confidence was sky high

highly recommend this product

brandon 3 years ago
Good gains with this gear,been running bout 10 wks,smooth,sex drive is up ,,will be running kalpa from now on.
ubuntufather 3 years ago
On 3rd week with this. Smooth pin. Great oil. Can feel it kick in. Best I have used so far.

BulldogMuscle87 3 years ago
feels like its dosed good

mrbojangles 3 years ago
Ive had great gains running this so far at 4wks. Kalpa is good stuff. Sex drive is thru the roof !!!

Colonel J 3 years ago
i am currently running this product with awesome results and i think its comparable to watson…. very high libido by the way…. i am loving kalpa right now….. good quality gear