Can I drink this Winstrol?

For more details about high purity winstrol, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Methenolone Enanthate
clvall • Thu, Oct 10th, ’13 23:58 • 19 replies, 999 views
I have some of CENSORED Stanozolol (Aqueous) on the way and I was wondering if I could just drink it instead of injecting it. The description says “Water based suspension” so I’m thinking I can. I’ve read that the Stanozolol with the oil is toxic if you ingest it so I just wanted to make sure. Some advice would be appreciated

COMMENTS

ClassyChassis 3 years ago
Drink yer winny!

ashop 3 years ago
Yes you can. Get some empty gel caps,,fill,,swallow…oral Winstrol.

manbearpig 3 years ago
using it by im injection is more potent then orally. my buddy is using depot the first time after using it orally and he said its a night and day difference.

Anonymous 3 years ago @manbearpig
not more potent; just more readily absorbed and bioavailable to the body.

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

clvall 3 years ago @manbearpig
I might try injecting it at first and then see how bad the pip is going to be. From what you and others have been saying the results are a lot better by pinning it. A lot of people have been saying how bad the crippling pip is though… Don’t want to be held back in the gym because I’m waddling around like i just pulled a muscle.

GearHead 3 years ago @clvall
Bro, don’t dread the PIP too much. A little urban legend. You might consider dividing the dose into two shots. For the future, try the oil base. I think there are some positive reviews about that on this site as well. We’re all different my man and it is possible you will not find the PIP crippling at all.

clvall 3 years ago @GearHeadFL
Yeah, I’m going to give pinning it a whirl and if it turns out to be a pain in the ass (ha) I’ll just drink it. Thanks again bro

GearHead 3 years ago
I know I’m getting old, but now I feel ancient. I haven’t seen the “Can I drink injectable Winny?” question in eons. That question is almost as old as Winny itself. (1962)

Yeah, bro, believe it or not, u can drink it! It used to come in 50 ml vials for veterinary use from the original manufacturer Winthrop Laboratories – the aqueous stanozolol suspension was called Winstrol-V (veterinary).

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

It’s all g2g bro, it’s sterile. Drink up. Don’t forget to shake the bottle. Avoid the PIP with a water based product. U don’t need to put it under your tongue or any happy horse crap like that – just draw it out of the vial – figure out the dose properly and spray it in your mouth and swallow. There is a consequence though, you’re going to cut down on the active life of the steroid if my memory serves me – how much and the details of that- you would have to research.

You are going to have to contend with the syringe bro. Are u prolonging the inevitable?

Lastly, I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of another injectable product you can drink where the steroid will still have effect, so this is perhaps the only exception.

clvall 3 years ago @GearHeadFL
Thanks! Appreciate the explanation, I know it was a stupid question but I just wanted to be sure. This will be my third cycle in as many years and I’ve never used winnie before.

As for the pinning, I’m doing Test E twice a week too and didn’t want to add winny ed if I could help it. Just seems a lot easier to just drink it if I can.

I’ll do some research on how much I’m losing by ingesting it. I’ve got two 10ml vials with 75mg per ml and Im looking to do about 30mg ed for the last 6 weeks of the cycle so hopefully I wont be loosing too much.

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

vhman 3 years ago @GearHeadFL
I believe they make an injectable form of Methandrostenolone, which I know friends of mine used to drink (back in the 90’s).

blackops79 3 years ago @vhman
Reforvit-b. Injectable dbol.

thekaz 3 years ago
If you dont like pinning and have water based winny….HAVE FUN WITH THAT!

crayon 3 years ago
Why dont you go the extra step and add it as an ingrediant for your cooking? I here good things about tren soup and deca pie

thekaz 3 years ago @crayon
D-bolognia is good too. For that on the go snack

konig 3 years ago
Should have gotten orals if you didn’t want to pin winny brah!! Don’t drink it Lol! Good luck!

Trenabolic 3 years ago
Ok you need to read the rules and as for your question yes you can drink it, should you NO. Man up and pin it like it was meant to be

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

clvall 3 years ago @bodybuilder
Sorry, didn’t think saying the name of a product was promoting it. I was going to pin it but I’ve heard the injections have some wicked pip with the water-based and you have to do it every day too. So it’s safe to drink but I shouldn’t because…?

Anonymous 3 years ago @clvall
U shouldn’t drink it cuz it’s meant for injection . U shouldn’t drink it cuz u don’t have a vagina:)
If u wanted to take it orally why didn’t u just get tabs?

clvall 3 years ago @Anonymous
They were out of the tabs…. douche : )

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com