Winstrol/stanozolol Steroid Powders

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

test decanoate
kodiakGRRL • Sun, Nov 6th, ’11 14:02 • 68 replies, 12222 views
Winstrol, or “winny”, is one of the steroids most commonly suggested for women (along with anavar and primobolan). Winstrol comes in both oral and water-based injectable form. Although I have found it in an oil based injectible which is preferable to the water based, which has to be injected more frequently than the oil based injectible. It is attractive for women because it is an oral, it has a relatively short half-life and detection time (i.e .it clears the system relatively quickly, reducing the duration of any undesirable sides following completion of a cycle), and promotes lean muscle mass without water retention.
Winstrol is also attractive as it tends to be both cheaper and more readily available than anavar or primobolan. Because of this, it is also less likely to be faked.

Winstrol is often grouped with anavar as a good steroid for “beginners’ or those who don’t want to go into the more aggressive compounds (i.e. injectables). However it is more androgenic than anavar and sides are less predictable and more unique to the individual, with the potential of being very androgenic. Because of this, anavar would generally be the better recomendation, but winstrol is seen as a viable alternative. As an androgenic compound, it also has a ‘fat burning’ effect.

Winstrol is used by both men and women as a cutting compound. It promotes lean, hard muscle mass without water retention. It is often looked at as a muscle “hardner” typically used in a stack for pre-contest cutting.

Oral Winstrol: Can be cycled similarly to anavar.

o Dose: 5-15 mg/day- split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM
o Duration: 8-12 weeks
o Takes about 10-14 days to “show” itself.

· Injectable Winstrol:
o Dose: 25 mg E3D
o Duration: 8-12 weeks
· If chosen to include in a competition cutting stack, schedule towards the final weeks of prep. It takes about 2 weeks to “show” itself.

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Typical Sides:
· Interrupted period/flow – may take a few months for the flow to come back as normal.
· May still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule.
· Mild to aggressive acne on face or shoulders
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Oily skin / hair
· Hairloss
· Scratchy throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Dry joints
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
· People will occasionally experience flu-like symptoms within the first week or two of a winstrol cycle in response to this compound.
. people may also experience joint pain as it “dries” out the joints. (see my post on winny vs deca for a more technical description of what is happening physiologically)

COMMENTS

Melo 3 months ago
Hey I’m comming back to the gym, I used to use injectables and it worked. I quit once goal was reached, however the fat is back and am looking for a supplier who dosent require a HUGE min order amount. Any ideas? I’ve looked into the US supplier pipeline but don’t have all day to search any deeper. Any help will be appreciated X 10000!
Tx, Melo

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Mandi 2 months ago @Melo
My main supplier for fat loss is the grocery store, I keep to the outside isles to find, meat, fruit, vegis.. 😉 its not about gear to loose weight, they are designed to build muscle. Sorry, not trying to be rude but man there have been a lot of female post lately about taking gear to loose weight.

Lem408 3 months ago
Hello KODIAKGRRL,

I am new to the ‘juice’ community and have two questions. I’ve been taking HGH for the last 2 months and love it. However, I would like to try Winny (oil based) along with HGH. What are your suggestions on the dosage/x per week? I’d like to take the lowest dosage possible w/out sacrificing results. What is NPP?

I had my blood work done and have a clean bill of health. I am also weight training 3x per week and Muay Thai 3x per week. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

kodiakGRRL 3 months ago @Lem408
see my reply to your post … my opinion is to stick to the diet ..

NPP …nothing you want to try especially if you are looking to lose weight

santiaga 7 months ago
If you can afford anavar please dont go this way. Let alone sandpaper joints a.k.a painful leg days, back days hepatotoxicity is more than enough repel factor. GRRL is the expert here but if I want to go for “hardner” anavar bold ace would be my choice. If I want to go for “quality mass” test prop and npp. Finally best of both worlds “quality size but not necessarily mass” primo is my girl.

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Ps for GRRL: Courtesy of daddy dearest I have been on pharma grade primo for 10 weeks. During previous cycles when I was on primo I had a little bit sides nothing serious but they were there. But during this cycle almost none as if I was using this new “magic supplement”. Could you please share your unmatchable pearls of wisdom?

LisaG 6 months ago @santiaga
I’m a frequent user of oral winny. When I first introduced my body to a cycle, I only tried winny & clen. The winny can cause some mild aches in the joints. I add small amounts of NPP to my cycles now & I have no issues with joint problems what so ever.
santiaga 6 months ago @LisaG
I’m glad that winny works for you. Everyone has their favorite and least favorite compounds. Afterall we all have our own unique biochemistry it is really different strokes for different folks:)

However winny is still more toxic than other oral compounds (primo ace and anavar I assume you will never touch halo) just in case I would keep a close eye on liver enzyme levels it is the best indicator of hepatotoxicity.

The most important enzymes are AST (aspartate aminotransferase), ALT (alanine aminotransferase), alkaline phosphotase, and bilirubin. These four enzymes are normally checked as a part of a “chem screen,” a panel of tests that your doctor probably orders every time you have blood drawn to check your CD4 cells and viral load.

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

LisaG 6 months ago @santiaga
Thank you for the reply. I have used var twice now & just prefer winny over it & as a good strength aid & hardener. I’ve used primo before also & didn’t care for it much, it’s no bad, but nothing I’m crazed with. I may give small amounts of t-bol to this cycle to see how I fair with that. I like the fact that you can pull back quickly if you notice any bad side effects, however, I don’t use big amounts of anything & do particularly like NPP. Thanks again for the reply:)

santiaga 6 months ago @LisaG
Your welcome:)

Have you tried oral or injectible version? I’ve never tried oral version but from what I have heard oral primo is usually hit or miss. On this board there are great sources and I am sure their products are genuine and optimally dosed but due to its higher raw material cost primo is usually faked. If you can find pharma grade injectible version or high quality ugl product give it another shot. It may surprise you:)

santiaga 6 months ago @LisaG
Your welcome:)

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com\
kodiakGRRL 7 months ago @santiaga
I would imagine your pharma grade primo doesn’t have any additives in it that your ugl primo does. I know that even when I run 98% ‘pure’ primo I will get a bit of acne and will often retain a bit of water although nothing crazy 😉

I heartily agree with your assessment of winstrol the internal damage it does far outweighs any visual benefits

santiaga 7 months ago @kodiakGRRL

If I could manage to pass customs I would bring batches and batches of pharma grade primo to my primo loving eroiders. Test p and primobolan are the only legal AAS in Turkey and they are virtually free for MDs.

GRRL preworkout injectible l carinitine and clen usually help me with water retention maybe they could be useful for you too

kodiakGRRL 7 months ago @santiaga
thank you for the tip on the pre work out However due to medical reasons I cannot use clen … not to mention that water retention assists with strength and when the cycle is completed the water weight goes away 😉

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

santiaga 7 months ago @kodiakGRRL
Let me guess Asthma? Injectible carnitine clen and EPO were classic pre comp stack for water polo and butterfly team. However one of our gals had asthma therefore EPO and clen were off the table poor thing had to go through with cortisone shots.

I know I know water equals heavier reps but when
I have to wear slim fit shirts for weekly meetings I feel so self conscious around cardio queen pilates loving malnourished coworkers 🙂

kodiakGRRL 7 months ago @santiaga
I am have gotten so big that I m easily twice the size of the cardio queen pilates loving malnourished co workers so a little bit of water doesn’t do much …. lol… my shorts are short but I m not slim 😉

santiaga 7 months ago @kodiakGRRL
Always wise and humble:) I’ve seen your abs ma’am you are drop dead gorgeous
fitbish21 1 year ago
I have been working with a coach to do my diet, and I have been cheating so hard the past 3 days it’s so frustrating. I feel like I put a complete halt on all my results (shitty mindset) I want to shed fat and be lean I know I have to keep my diet in check but oddly enough I think taking something will motivate me to continue and to push. The problem is i feel my BF is high probably 20 -ish percent. I know var will give me that thicker look,I’m already think right now haha! I know these aren’t magic pills and results don’t happen over night- but do you think running split at 2.5 mg a day will help me lean out? Im doing weights 5 times a week & fasted cardio 5 days a week 4 HITT and the 2 other days (40 mins mod) I’ll bang it out after the weights.

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

kodiakGRRL 1 year ago @fitbish21
I think you already know the answer to that 😉

fitbish21 1 year ago @kodiakGRRL
ah damn you! I have seen your name pop up alot on this website, I always take time out to read your posts, and your responses and knowledge you have is very admirable & you still continue to be right haha.

kodiakGRRL 1 year ago @fitbish21
send me a list of what foods you are eating

fitbish21 1 year ago @kodiakGRRL
sent you a request, thanks!
kodiakGRRL 1 year ago @fitbish21
got it
Winjp 1 year ago
Ok I sure will, thanks again your awesome!

Winjp 1 year ago
I’ve always stuck with it, just seems like I work my ass off and feel I should see better results then I am. Thanks for all your amazing advice kodiakgrrl. I sent you a friends request. You really know your shit.

kodiakGRRL 1 year ago @Winjp
I got it .. send me a message with specific goals issues etc.. I might be a day or two in answering but maybe we can figure out something that will kick start you and you’ll get some postive feedback that will keep you going.. I know how much it helps to see results .. they really keep you going

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Irishluck531 12 months ago @kodiakGRRL
Hey private message me please. I have some questions I would like to ask and get ur opinion on

Winjp 1 year ago
Ty kodiakgrrl and littletigar, after all the research I did yesterday I have changed my mind completely about winny. I am doing everything I can possibly do to change my body. Gym 6 days a week lifting, cardio etc. I just don’t see the results and get discouraged and frustrated. I have now been thinking a lot about trying var after all the shit tons of reading (mostly kodiakgrrls post) I just need to see a change big or small to keep my sanity. But I am also scared to try anything because I never have before.

kodiakGRRL 1 year ago @Winjp
this is something for the long haul… I ve been doing this for 20some years … various sports, martial arts, back to bbing and powerlifting and then off to something else… when I started .. I was a 135lbs..single digit bodyfat percentages… now I vary between 217 -230 with body fat around 18-20 percent. I could care less about being in the low teens are single digits in bf anymore.. but the point is it took a LONG time to get here. The best part was/is seeing the changes over time.. they do come you just can’t quit before you get there.

lusciousrauen15 9 months ago @kodiakGRRL
I like your post. It is very true success doesn’t come overnight. It definitely takes time. I always say when you want as bad as you want to breath then you will succeed!

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact E-mail: joanna@steroidpowders.com

Winjp 1 year ago
I am going to try win in a few weeks. I’ve never done anything like this before and getting it from a guy my husband knows… I’ve read everything I’ve found about it and like your forum. But I don’t know how much to take or what mgs it’s going to be how often etc… Also is it even worth trying, I want fast major results if I’m going to do this. Any advice??

For more details about winstrol steroids, welcome to visit our shopping mall: