GW 501516 Cardarine Steroid Powders For Bodybuilding

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

pc4021679-healthy_trenbolone_hexahydrobenzyl_carbonate_parabolan_23454_33_3_副本
humpnpump • Sat, Sep 12th, ’15 12:00 • 21 replies, 903 views
VISIBLE to non-members.

Does GW 501516 cause cancer? Yes, at extremely extremely ridiculous doses, from a study on mice 10 mg per kilo of weight which would equate to 900 mg for a 200 lb human.
This study is unrealistic and in fact GW has tumor suppression capabilities according to these studies.

Benefits of GW 501516

Stimulates fatty acid oxidation
Increases endurance and recovery within only a few days of adminstration at doses 10 mg to 20 mg per day.
Stimulates glucose uptake into skeletal muscle tissue
Continuously increases VO2Max

Why would you use GW on your rats?
GW has been shown to melt away fat through oxidizing your bodies fat and using it for glucose uptake and is non catabolic, meaning your not wasting precious muscle while dieting.

Your rat should cycle GW 8 to 12 weeks to avoid any side effects and can stack it with other Sarms or steroids.
It’s beneficial during tren cycles to counter poor cardio and endurance.

Dosing protocol:
Most people dose this at 10 to 20 mg daily.

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

COMMENTS

quick89 4 weeks ago
Has anyone seen any blood work showing positive changes in the lipid profile after using gw?

humpnpump 4 weeks ago @quick89
I haven’t. If you get a chance get some lipid and cholesterol profiles done on GW

DCHI1 5 months ago
just started w/ GW @ 15mg/day for 8 wks I don’t bodybuild, i utilize kettlebell training, thai kickboxing and more crossfit style workouts. looking forward to a cardio boost. I’ll let you all know if I get cancer. lol

iBeast 7 months ago
Man I love all the sarms ive tried this far but cardarine (GW) is in a class its own.
At 10mg a day split it melts fat off me by the day with a solid cardio regimen which the cardarine really helps with!
It literally doubles my cardio capacity in like a week
I think alot of people over look it because they read the shit about cancer but im just not convinced 10mg a day for 8 weeks will give me cancer.
900mg a day for months? Maybe but im still bigger than rat so I just dont see how that study could be relevant.
10-20mg is all you need for a couple months to speed up your cut and avoid side effects In my experience 🙂

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

test base

sic26 9 months ago
My two favorite buddies I’m here lol 🙂
Input

humpnpump 9 months ago @sic26
Just sit back and get huge brother, I am and along with others are going to educate and show you the excellent benefits of SARMs.
It will be compiled of scientific data and real trial and error bro science. Gonna take some time and group effort but we’ll get there. Peek-a-boo sic26 I see you lol 🙂

[This post has been modified by humpnpump]

sic26 9 months ago @humpnpump
Lol I can’t wait. I would give my experience but I have not ran them like long enough I think I’m gonna try to get more run them longer
humpnpump 9 months ago @sic26
More or longer is not always better. For instance when I ran ostarine and S4 for 8 weeks, I did blood work at week 5 and ostarine we believe was the culprit crashed my E2 down to 5.7 and by week 8 I was miserable with creeky joints and fatigue, so from now on I will only run ostarine 6 weeks.

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

sic26 9 months ago @humpnpump
I never did test on them next time I will did u get reg hormone panel to test them
humpnpump 9 months ago @sic26
Female hormone panel.

Rustyhooker 9 months ago
Causes cancer in organs. Check this off my list.

humpnpump 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
Low doses from what I’ve read have anti cancerous benefits and at high doses cause cancer. There is a study publish somewhere and when I get time I will find it. Building a fire pit and setting up a smoker today so I’m busy making a man cave outside lol.

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

Rustyhooker 9 months ago @humpnpump
It’s family day so take your time. We’re going out to early celebrate wifey bday. Whole big family deal.

Someday I’ll have a big yard and puck your brain on the smoker 🙂

humpnpump 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
Please don’t puck me haha

FillTheSyringe 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
Read the study on that. The amount they were taking was ridiculous. Irrelevant for what we take, IMO. Probably die if you took 10,000mg aspirin too

Rustyhooker 9 months ago @FillTheSyringe
I’ll reread it then. It says the athletes took more than the mice for it to work. I’ll recheck.

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall:

Contact Email: joanna.promuscle@gmail.com

FillTheSyringe 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
from what i read, supraphysiological dosages of 10mg/kg of body were used. which would be equivalent to like 900mgs of a grown man using it.

Rustyhooker 9 months ago @FillTheSyringe
That would be huge! Ok, can you post that link. I sure can’t find it. Sorry I’m retarded today
FillTheSyringe 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
I use it when I run tren. don’t need much, even 5mg a day makes a good difference.

Rustyhooker 9 months ago @FillTheSyringe
“All dose levels on mice caused cancers”

FillTheSyringe 9 months ago @Rustyhooker
I guess I should have cancer then. using a little 5-10mg a day for an 8 week cycle will not do anything negative. the doses done in that study are no where near anything we would use. but hey to each their own. you make your decisions based on the info available to ya

For more details about cardarine powder, welcome to visit our shopping mall: